Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Resident Evil:Retribution

I am very happy today because I redeem the prize that I won, a Resident Evil: Retribution t-shirt and two passes to see this movie at TGV IMAX! Oh... I am thinking to bring which of my friend to see the movie, they are working so I know only lucky one get to watch with me. It will be my first time see the movie at IMAX, I was told that a ticket usually cost RM20.

Tonight I am gonna see Resident Evil: Retribution with my dear. My dear is at work now and later after his home, he will come home then take shower and then eat dinner then zoom... we are going to eCurve. Our first time to watch movie there together.

Our first date movie of just two of us was One Utama TGV, second time was GSC mid valley, now it's third time for us see at Cathay Cineplex.

My son cannot see with me because he is below 18 years old, another 12 years to go until he's 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!