Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

in my psyche

I love blogging and get to know blogger from the blogsphere. Here's in my psyche the blog I am going to review today. The blog is page rank 2 with two columns template. There are 48 followers on the blog. The author of the blog is Peppermayo, she is a daughter/sister/wife/blogger/friend. She is one of the sponsors in Level 3 of Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest.

Well what do you think of DSLR? Do you think it is important in digital photography? Find out what do Peppermayo thinks of DSLR in this post. I agree with her that photography is an art. Her blog is updated at least twice a week. You can find the floating thoughts with tags at the bottom of the blog.

Personally, I love to read on her skin care, online shopping, skin health, beauty, and make up. I believe that's what interest most woman like me. Peppermayo is born and raised in Philippines. Now she is in U.S with her hubby, to find out more about her just click on in whose pscyhe.

If you are addicted to coke, McD, iPhone, Heroues and blogging you have something in common with Peppermayo. She is good with crocheting, sewing little stuff, take a visit to her blog to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!