Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Don't say it, if you don't mean it.

Being a mom, so much to do and parenting is not easy. So I love blogging take time to attend event and blog about it. So I know some bloggers, one told me that if there's invite for the specific event, she will extend her invite to me. I mean plus one if she can bring along.

Guess what?! She didn't do it and not only that she's asking lots of question about events I attended. Asked me why organizer not inviting her to go, etc. Mmm... why asked me.. go ahead and ask them.

My friend told me that a day she goes her place to take her to event. She waited her long in car, after the event over she didn't even say Thank You for taking her to event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!