Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Friday, August 26, 2011

How to think when baby crying?

I can't think of anything when my baby is crying, it is heart breaking to see him cry. At the same time I try many thing to calmhim down sometime it work and sometime it doesn't. You need to check if his diaper is wet or poo on there is one of the reasons he is crying. Sometimes he is hungry and wants to sleep at the same time. Bottle feed him to sleep and I remove the bottle when he fall asleep but sometimes he will wakes up again and cry for feed. I bought pacifier for him, sometimes he wants it.

I bought many baby liner because day time he is using nappy. During rainyday he will be using diaper. I bought Diapex, Mamypoko, Huggies Dry, Shee Shee, and other brand for him to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!