Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Friday, September 3, 2010

Don't look at me I don't look good

Suddenly I think of finance and everything I love so I have not been sleeping well for days. I know that the contest matter to me because of the attractive PRizes. You can check out the contest to see the prize for yourself there is few way to win the contest. By the way if you happen to take part in the contest, please mention referral by Sherry. Every points count as I get to earn 50 points.

I know that many bloggers busy and not able to take part, but you can see this contest first. Don't just read here click on the link to find, I am just sad as some people not understand me at all. I mean loved one they think of spend money rather than save money. I want to save money for better use and future use.

Standard of living here is not cheap and I find it if you living in the city you will spend more. Going places there will be toll to pass and your car need fuel. I spending almost $80 a month of the fuel of car and going places you need car. I don't like the terrific jam here as city having more shopping mall there will be more cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!