Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review: Careless Whispers

Today my blog review is on Careless Whispers, look at the bottom of the badge I am sure you find it familiar. Grace is the author of the blog, by the way she has another blog with lots of picture of food! Her other blog is pinoy na pinoy! Grace blog is two columns template, it is well managed and it is page rank 1 with 36 followers on the blog. Grace is updating her blog at least once a week.

If you want to know more of the diet supplement called Met, check out her post. Grace's hubby is taking the 2 capsules a day, he is a drinker and he smokes too. Grace hubby is so care of her and loves her that he surprises her with wonderful gifts. Click the link to see the pictures, and I am sure you like them too!

Careless Whispers is personal blog of Grace, overall I like her blog because they are so many pictures to see at the post. I think the blog can be improved, if using three columns template it will be even better. If you love fashion and beauty, take a look at this blog. I like to share with you the post I found self defense tips and gadgets at the blog.



Careless Whispers

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!