Joyful Teary Zone Headline Animator

Joyful Teary Zone

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nasty comment

PekPek has left a new comment on your post "Eyeko nail polish collection":

are you a boy? you're hand look odd. eeeww

Above is an unpleasant comment that I have got over another blog. I deleted it as I take it as a nasty comment. The person is totally rude and no respect for me. I know it could be worst, whatever it is, the person sure have problem as cannot difference the hand of a woman or a man.

Obviously this person has no guts to leave the link. I could tell that PekPek is not the person real name.

Just like one blogger say, always take in good or bad comment. As your blog popularity grow they will be people that like and not like your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please no spam!